Copyright and Trademark Rights
YOU acknowledge and agree that the MATERIALS available on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, domain name, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation, YOU agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the MATERIALS. All copyright privileges are reserved. "MITSUBISHI," "Mitsubishi Electric" and “MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC LOGISTICS,” in English and/or Japanese, are registered trademarks and no use thereof is permitted, nor is any license to use such trademark granted by your use of this Site.
Permitted Uses and Restrictions
Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or its subsidiaries may provide links to other Internet sites or resources but have no control over such sites and resources. YOU acknowledge and agree that Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or its subsidiaries are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources and will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of, or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Please understand that the Site may be linked to from other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation. Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation is not responsible for the content of those websites.
For third parties interested in linking to the Site, please abide by the following rules.
- 1.Links from a website that apply to the list below will not be accepted:
- A website that offends public order and morale and contains contents or comments that are obscene/profane
- A website that libels, slanders or intimidates Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or any third party and contains content that will tarnish the trust of the company
- A website that violates a third party's copyright or any other property right and contains content that leads to damage and liability
- A website that contains illegal content
- 2.Make sure that the Site pops up in a separate window rather than within a frame of your website.
- 3.Clearly state the fact that the link is to the Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation website.
Permission to link to the Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation website does not ensure the absence of technical or content errors on the website; therefore Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation will not be held responsible for any problems that the link may cause.
The URL or content of this Site may change or be terminated without notice.
If there is a request from Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation to terminate the link from the website, the link must be terminated immediately.
Ownership and Modifications of Materials
YOU acknowledge that title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in and to the MATERIALS and any copies of the MATERIALS are owned by and remain with Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or its subsidiaries unless otherwise specified. The MATERIALS may be changed, improved or updated at any time without notice. In order to obtain the latest product and/or service information, data sheets, technical information or further details about any of the MATERIALS in this Site, YOU may reach us at Contact Us.
Product and/or Service Information
Products and/or services are subject to change without notice.
Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation may publish information on the Site that may contain references to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply or state that Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult with Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation at Contact Us for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available in your area.
Disclaimer and Exclusion
- A.Disclaimer of Warranties. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC LOGISTICS CORPORATION AND/OR ITS SUBISIDIARIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE MATERIALS FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Because some countries/jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions may not apply to YOU.
- B.Limitation of Liability. The MATERIALS in this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this Site. YOU acknowledge that any reliance on any such advice, opinion, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk. Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation and/or its subsidiaries assume no responsibility for any damage, liability or other loss arising from your use of the MATERIALS or any claim of infringement of any third-party's rights or a trade secret violation that arise as a result of your use of the MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC LOGISTICS CORPORATION OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS, THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTED GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGIES, OR FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER ACTION IN TORT, EVEN IF MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC LOGISTICS CORPORATION OR ONE OF ITS SUBISIDIARIES WERE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some countries/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation for certain damages such as direct, incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to YOU.
Information from Third Parties
The MATERIALS may contain information provided by third parties and/or links to websites operated by third parties. If YOU use such third party websites, YOU will leave this Site and YOU do so at your own risk. Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation does not operate or control in any respect any third party information or websites, and, therefore, makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, such information or linked websites or information appearing thereon. Links should not be construed as Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation sponsorship or endorsement of any linked website or the information contained thereon or that Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use the trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in such third party websites. All other brand and product names referenced or included in the MATERIALS are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Information Provided by YOU
Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation does not want YOU to, and YOU should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation via the Site. YOU agree that any information or materials that YOU, directly or indirectly, provide to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation via the Site will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing information and/or materials to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation via the Site, YOU grant to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute such information and material. YOU further agree that Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation may use any ideas, concepts or know-how that YOU or anyone acting on your behalf provides to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation. YOU further warrant and represent to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation that any information or materials provided to Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation by YOU shall not include any information or materials that is defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing or otherwise unlawful or that incorporates the proprietary material of a third party. YOU acknowledge that the content that YOU submit is the sole responsibility of YOU and not Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation. YOU have full responsibility for the content, which includes the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
Jurisdiction and Venue
This Site is owned by Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation, and operated by Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation and contracted partners in Japan. This Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan and, as to matters affecting copyright, trademark and patents, by Japanese law. This Site will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. In addition, YOU agree that if any legal action is filed as a result of the use or inability to use the MATERIALS contained in this Site, then such action shall be filed in the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo Prefecture, Japan. By using this Site, YOU irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the MATERIALS.
Export Control Laws
Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation makes no representation that the MATERIALS in this Site are appropriate or available for use in the location in which YOU are situated. Accessing the MATERIALS from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited. YOU agree that by accessing this Site, YOU do so on your own initiative and YOU are responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws. The products/services or technologies provided in the MATERIALS are subject to the export laws and regulations of Japan and other countries.
No Agency or Partnership
YOU agree and acknowledge that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between YOU and Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or any of its subsidiaries as a result of YOU accessing and using the MATERIALS contained in this Site. YOU acknowledge that YOU have no authority or power to bind Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or its subsidiaries and YOU will not represent or hold yourself out as having such authority or that YOU are a representative, agent or employee of Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or any of its subsidiaries. In no event shall Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation or its subsidiaries be liable for any representation, act or omission made by YOU.
Mitsubishi Electric Logistics Corporation
2-1-6, Sasazuka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 151-0073
For questions please Contact Us.